Tended to cloud computers. Facebook.
The New York Times:
- The Front Page – “Inside China’s Dystopian Dreams: A.I., Shame and Lots of Cameras”: The Chinese Government is interested in using emerging facial recognition and security camera technology to monitor and police their populace. Although their capability is not as advanced as propaganda claims, investment in the area is strong and even the threat of surveillance is believed to keep people in line.
- International – “Legal Marijuana is Coming to Canada. Investors Catch the Buzz”: Medical marijuana has existed in Canada since 2001 but will be legal for recreational use on October 17, 2018. Many small businesses are forming in an attempt to capture profits from what is expected to be a growing industry.
- Editorials, Op-Ed and Letters – “Why NATO Matters”: NATO has been a largely successful alliance between the United States and democratic powers originally banding together after World War II to rebuild Europe and protect against Russian aggression. The Trump Administration has been critical of the alliance but has failed to take into account more than the bottom line.
Facebook. DuoLingo. Yoga. Mediation.
- Whale sculpture made out of plastic containers: https://i.redd.it/n4c42qoixr411.jpg
- Camping photo: https://i.imgur.com/z6b5Ucs.jpg
- Heat map of internet usage by time of day: https://i.redd.it/g6ebdbfyjr411.gif
Still making progress toward refactoring PeerAssets/btcpy https://github.com/PeerAssets/btcpy/pull/9.
Starting to work on the Blockchain portion of WinPrime.