So…Core Data is like having Django Models on the iPhone? Hurray for frameworks!
If you stare long enough at OpenGL ES on iOS you will find that it stares back into you and it will tell you that:
- Your C and C++ is hell of rusty.
- You should have paid more attention in calculus 3 and linear algebra.
- This is going to take a while.
Here’s my current arsenal of resources that I’m slowly leafing through to make sense of the madness:
- iPhone 3D Programming, O’Reilly
- Beginning iPhone Games Development, Apress
- OpenGL ES from the Ground Up, some blog
- OpenGL ES Programming Guide for iOS, Apple
Anyone have a good strategy for picking up OpenGL on the quick?
The Snowpocalypse has culminated today in Austin with an almost city-wide shutdown. Sooo…who wants pancakes?