It’s been in the works for a while now, but I am happy to report that Backronym is finally out on the app store! Thirty-eight downloads to date and at least a few good acronyms generated (sent from Robin earlier today while waiting for breakfast @ El Chilito: TACO is TASTY ATTRACTIONS CERTAINLY OUTLAST). There’s been some good feedback so a 1.1 version will likely be in the works soon.
I’ve started working on a Core Wars project. I found a sort-of-functioning Python implementation of a MARS out on the net and have started poking at it on bitbucket. I’d like to write a graphical interface for it using wxPython and I’m thinking about getting a Python/Django site together for tournaments.