- Duckie’s Kingdom: https://i.imgur.com/yJfh1Wy.jpg
- https://gist.github.com/stemid/74a2aed8ed0322e4b7753b5d3f6b6007 + https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
The Washington Post:
- Front Page “Now on the menu: Dinner with a side of shaming”: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was asked to leave a public restaurant on account of her affiliation with the Trump Administration. The public shaming of unpopular political figures is at an elevated level in American history.
- Front Page “Separated families feel terror of the unkown”: Immigrant families separated at the US border continue to be difficult to reunite. A bad situation made much worse by increasing uncertainty and duration.
- Front Page “If NATO, Russia clash, U.S. may stall in traffic”: Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, NATO countries have become less prepared for a large scale conflict with Russia. After the Russia/Ukraine conflict in Crimea, however, NATO countries are beginning to worry again.
Tend to Cloud Computers :cloud:
Yoga. Jog. Duolingo.
Work on WinPrime. Parsing the bytes from a Block message.
Work on PeerAssets/btcpy + PeerAssets/pypeerassets integration. Fixed an issue: https://github.com/PeerAssets/pypeerassets/issues/122
Work on Peercoin Documentation. Looking at the Introduction.
Work on Esperanto Translation. Looking at a blog post.