A lot has happened since last post! Robin’s parents came to visit and they rented a really awesome cabin up by Ashland, Oregon that we chilled at.
It’s really pretty up there and you can do awesome, extreme things like white water rafting.
Back in San Fransico Pride happened. You can’t see it very well in the panorama but there’s a really neat pink triangle up on Twin Peaks.
And other random things:
- bitcoins? yes, bitcoins! If you live in America and have a checking accont, just use coinbase to get some.
- I’ve been watching Democracy Now! lately. It’s a good news source. If you want to torrent it just go directly to their tracker site.
- Sven sent out a good inbox zero link. Which led me to a new favorite website: http://www.doitfuckingnow.com.
- Got a used Samsung Nexus S off of ebay and installed replicant on it. It’s been a lot of fun!
- Robin took some fantastic photos of the fourth of july fireworks in sf bay.
have a great week!