If you stare long enough at OpenGL ES on iOS you will find that it stares back into you and it will tell you that:
- Your C and C++ is hell of rusty.
- You should have paid more attention in calculus 3 and linear algebra.
- This is going to take a while.
Here’s my current arsenal of resources that I’m slowly leafing through to make sense of the madness:
- iPhone 3D Programming, O’Reilly
- Beginning iPhone Games Development, Apress
- OpenGL ES from the Ground Up, some blog
- OpenGL ES Programming Guide for iOS, Apple
Anyone have a good strategy for picking up OpenGL on the quick?